The Faith lessons
- Faith is obeying God even if the circumstances are not favourable.
- Preaching faith is not the same as having faith.
- When God commands you to accomplish a task, it means He has made the necessary resources available, even if you can’t see it.
- If you can trust man, then you should trust God.
- God is my Provider.
- God will never let you down.
- See challenges as opportunities for God to demonstrate His power in your life.
The Praise Lessons
- Have a grateful attitude towards God
- Prayer is more effective with praise
- Praise should be daily activity not a Sunday activity.
- Live a lifestyle of praise.
Vision, Dreams and Purpose lessons
- Build quality relationships.
- If your vision is from God, you’ll need the help of others.
- Always pray for destiny helpers.
- I need to bear with the weaknesses of others, the same way I expect them to bear with mine.
- I need to support the work of others, in the same way I want them to support mine.
- My obedience/ disobedience to Christ will affect many destinies.
- Holiness makes you bold before God
- Disobedience is dangerous
- Compromise is dangerous
- Humility is acknowledging God as the source of your success
- God works all things out for our good and for His glory
Gifts and Talents lessons
- Always ask yourself this, “How can I be a blessing to my world?”
- There are people out there who need my gift.
- Be around people who support and appreciate your gift.
- I have unlimited potential in me.
- God will use you to the extent that you allow Him to.
- You have no reason to envy someone else, work with what God has given you.
- When you fall, get back up.
- You’re precious in God’s sight.